High Performance Industry Cement Ball Mill
|FOB Price:||US $8,888-888,888 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $8,888-888,888/ set|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GM0912
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: 41.6 R/Min
- Materials: Ore
- Certification: ISO9001:2008 Ce
- Feeding Size: <25 mm
- Weight with Balls: 4210 Kg
- Trademark: Henghong
- Specification: 3843x1850x1400 mm
- HS Code: 8474202000
- Type: Ball Mill
- Motor Power: 11 Kw
- Application: Mine
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Capacity: 0.3-0.9 T/H
- Discharge Size (mm): 0.074-0.4 mm
- Transport Package: Nude Packing or by Wooden Case in Container,Except
- Origin: China
High Performance Industry Cement Ball Mill
Ball mill is a key equipment to grind the materials after crushing, it is widely used in powder-making production line including cement, silicate, new-type building material, refractory material, fertilizer, ore dressing of ferrous metal and non-ferrous metal, glass ceramics, etc. Ball mill can grind various ores in dry type and wet type. There are two kinds of wet ball mill, grate type and overfall type due to different ways of discharging material.
Working principle of ball mill:
The mainbody of the Dry Ball Mill is a low-speed rotary cylinder mounted on two large bearings horizontally. The Dry Ball Mill's rotary part is driven at reducing speed by motor through speed reducer and gearweheel or by low-speed synchronous motor through gearwheel. Inside the cylinder feed proper grinding medium-steel balls. The medium will be lifted to certain height under the action of centrifugal force and friction and drop or fall. The material to grind is fed to the cylinder in succession and crushed by grinding medium, then discharged through overflow and continual feeding force, and enter the next procedure.
Structures of Dry Ball Mill
To achieve a reasonable efficiency with Dry Ball Mills, they must be operated in a closed system, with oversize material continuously being recirculated back into the mill to be reduced. Various classifiers, such as screens, spiral classifiers, cyclones and air classifiers are used for classifying the discharge from Dry Ball Mills. Dry Ball Mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
Main features of cement ball mill:
1) The Dry Ball Mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) Dry Ball Mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
3) There are two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way.
4) Dry Ball Mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to differentexpelling mine
5) To use the Dry Ball Mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
6) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
7) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you're grinding is, and the time how long the Dry Ball Mill runs.
Specifications of Ball Mill :
|certification and type||rotational speed(r/min)||put the ball to heavy(t)||material-in size(mm)||material-out size(mm)||yield(t/h)||motor power(kw)||weight(t)|
|Φ3200*4500||18||65||≤25||0.074-0.4||according to process conditions||800||137|
Pre sale service:
We will offer equipment pictures, working site videos, plant processing diagram, assemble drawings, foundation drawings, and plant layout. Clients are welcome to visit our factory, also our equipment working site from former clients.
Our experienced technicians is available on the phone also the internet, clients can get instance guidance by telephone, email, online service anytime, anywhere. As clients' request, we will send technician to the mine site to guide the installation, trial run test, and training operators until the plant works normally.
Normally, the equipment warranty is 18 months since installation, but can extend as long as 24 months as the clients' request. Equipment spares will be offered with manufacturing cost in at least 10 years since the order is placed. To establish long term cooperation, we will regularly call and email our clients, to check the equipment working condition, offer suggestions for maintenance, and if necessary we will pay a visit to clients to solve the problemscaused during equipment working.
We are the professional machine manufacturer in China.In order to find the suitable models and suitable quotation for you, please kindly inform us the following information:
2. What's your stone feeding size?
3. What's the capacity ? (T/H)
4. What's the final stone size request?
You can contact me as follow.Our engineers will help find the best solutions for your mining project.