Gold Processing Equipment Saw Tooth Jig Machine (JT1-1)
|FOB Price:||US $2,100-8,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,100-8,500/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: JT1-1
- Voltage: 380V
- Material: Manganese Steel
- Certification: BV, ISO9001:2008, CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Customized: Customized
- Feeding Size: 6mm
- Trademark: Henghong
- Specification: 1550*780*1530mm
- HS Code: 8474100000
- Type: Gravity Separator
- Weight: 0.61t
- Material Feature: Fire Resistant
- Energy Saving: Energy Saving
- Color: Multi Color
- Condition: New
- Capacity: 1-2.5t/H
- Transport Package: as Per Customer′s Requirement
- Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
Description of Saw-tooth Wave Jig:
1. Jig concentrator machine for ore beneficiation plant ,Saw-tooth wave jigger is a energy-saving gravity concentration device which is based on the traditional jig according to the distribution rule of jigging bed theory.
2. It jig pulse curve likes the saw-tooth waveform which makes the upward flow faster than the downward; the upward flow time is short, the downward is long, which overcomes the shortcoming of upward flow, downward flow and action time produced by the sine-wave pulse curve, enhances the loose degree of the bed and alleviates the inhalation effects, then the heavy mineral particles in the ore are fully settlement, which enhances the sorting ratio and recovery of equipment.
3. It performance reaches the domestic advanced level, it is one of the ideal energy-saving gravity concentration equipments.
Working Principle of Saw-tooth Wave Jig:
Saw-tooth Wave Jig machine need water to work, and it loosens materials in vertical alternative water-flows, and it forms different layers of materials of different densities and discharges both layers from up and down discharging ports separately. The basic composition of jigger is jigging chambers, also called jigging boxes, and there are screens in each chamber.
Water and raw ore will be fed from one end of the jigger screen, the ore granules will move in the vertical alternative water-flows. Layers will be formed because of density difference of materials. The minerals with small density will be in the up layer and will flow together with the up pulp flow while material with bigger density will be in the down layer and will discharged from the down discharging port as jigging concentrate.
Features of Saw-tooth Wave Jig:
1. It is the newly re-selecting equipment for gravity way mineral processing.
2. It is a high efficiency gravity concentrator of the international advanced standard.
3. It is widely used to separate the hematite, stannum, tungsten, tantalum, niobium, gold ore, colliery,monazite, rutile and zircon of the size between 0.3 and 0.02mm , and the other metals and nonmetal minerals of enough proportion deviation.
View of Saw-tooth Wave Jig:
Main Technical of Saw-tooth Wave Jig:
Pressure of water
Our company was established in 1995 with the registered capital of 1000000. We have more 100 staffs: 18 research engineers, 60 tichnicians and experinced after-sale service team. Our company covers an area of 20000 square meters and wons several awards of excellent local enterprise. We are acknowledged as the backbone enterprises in metallurgical industry.
Jiangxi Henghong Service for Customer:
(1) Pre-Sale Service:
We will provide you with the prior plan, process flowchart design and production equipment in line with your special needs.
We will send technicians to you for guiding the equipment installation, commissioning and staff training.
(3) After-Sale Service:
We will regularly pay return visit to customers for establishing a long-term and friendly relationship.
All machines have one year warranty to make sure your machine work well.
Warmly welcome you to come to visist our factory
Our factory located at Ganzhou city, Jiangxi province, China.
Visit line: Take flight from your country to Guangzhou airport in China, and then take flight from Guangzhou-- to Gan zhou airport, then we will send the car to pick you up from Ganzhou airport.
Contact Person: Iris Huang
Mobile: 0086 18870736160