STB 60 Knelson Centrifugal Concentrator for Gold Process Plant
|FOB Price:||US $900-90,000 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $900-90,000/ set|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: STLB 60
- Voltage: 380V
- Material: Casting Steel
- Certification: ISO9001:2008, CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: Henghong
- Specification: 930*700*900mm
- HS Code: 8421192000
- Type: Gravity Separator
- Weight: 280 Kg
- Material Feature: Wear-Resisting
- Energy Saving: Energy Saving
- Color: Blue
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Export Standard for Centrifuge Machine.
- Origin: China
Centrifugal concentrator is kind of mineral separator which can be used not only for placer gold mining, but also for hard rock mining to recover the natural gold, replacing amalgamation. It is also used to recover gold from the ore tailings.
Application shows that the recovery can be as high as 99%, especially for the case in recovering the natural gold in lode ore with 65% of the ore having a milling size of 0. 074mm, the recovery for the natural gold is expected up to 98%, For that natural gold of 0.004mm in particle size, the recovery is 97%. The cleaning up cycle is 1~4 hours, and the upgrade ratio is up to 1,000 times.
The STLB series Centrifugal concentrator can separate any heavy material from light materials. The Concentrator can treat particle sizes from below 10 microns up to a maximum of 6mm and is most commonly used for recovery in Gold and Platinum.
Structure and working principle
1. Fluidization water is introduced into the concentrate cone through a series of fluidization holes.
2. Feed slurry is then introduced through the stationery feed tube and into the concentrate cone. When the slurry reaches the bottom of the cone it is forced outward and up the cone wall under the influence
of centrifugal force.
3. The slurry fills each ring to capacity to create a concentrating bed. Compaction of the concentrating bed is prevented by fluidization process.
4. The flow of water that is injected into the rings is controlled to achieve optimum bed fluidization. High specific gravity particles are captured and retained in the concentrating cone.
5. Upon conclusion of the concentrate cycle, concentrates are flushed from the cone into the concentrate launder through port.
1. High concentrating ratio and high recovery
2. Total process automation, steady recovery performance
4. Environmentally friendly(requires no chemical additives or reagents)
5. Low water and electricity requirements
6. Low production costs, durable wear parts, minimal maintenances requirements
7. Compact design requiring less space, easy merged into the existing mining processing
8. Quick payback on investment, typically lass than half year
Rugged design and a high degree of quality manufacturing ensures that every Concentrator will provide many years of reliable, trouble-free operation in even the most severe operating environments.
|Bowl Cone Rotation||r/min||800||600||480||400||360|
Welcome to visit our factory in your free time.Our engineers will help find the best solutions for your mining project.
You can contact me as follow: