Stlb20 Gold Centrifugal Concentrator for Gold Ore Separator
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-90,000 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $2,000-90,000/ set|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: STLB-20
- Voltage: 380V
- Material: Casting Steel
- Certification: ISO9001:2008, CE
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Customized: Customized
- Feeding Density(%): 0-50
- Power(Kw): 0.75
- Dimensions L*W*H(mm): 914X700X900
- Transport Package: Export Standard for Centrifuge Machine.
- Origin: China
- Type: Gravity Separator
- Weight: 280 Kg
- Material Feature: Wear-Resisting
- Energy Saving: Energy Saving
- Color: Blue
- Condition: New
- Feeding Size(mm): 0-3
- Weight(Kg): 205 Kg
- Trademark: Henghong
- Specification: 914x700x900 mm
- HS Code: 8421192000
Gold Centrifugal Concentrator is a new type of gravity concentration equipment for concentrating gold and other high density minerals. The centrifugal machine gets many competitive advantages compared with other concentration machines which create high returns for the investors.
Application shows that the recovery can be as high as 99%, especially for the case in recovering the natural gold in lode ore with 65% of the ore having a milling size of 0. 074mm, the recovery for the natural gold is expected up to 98%, For that natural gold of 0.004mm in particle size, the recovery is 97%. The cleaning up cycle is 1~4 hours, and the upgrade ratio is up to 1,000 times.
The STLB series Centrifugal concentrator can separate any heavy material from light materials. The Concentrator can treat particle sizes from below 10 microns up to a maximum of 6mm and is most commonly used for recovery in Gold and Platinum.
1. Fluidization water is introduced into the concentrate cone through a series of fluidization holes.
2. Feed slurry is then introduced through the stationery feed tube and into the concentrate cone. When the slurry reaches the bottom of the cone it is forced outward and up the cone wall under the influence
of centrifugal force.
3. The slurry fills each ring to capacity to create a concentrating bed. Compaction of the concentrating bed is prevented by fluidization process.
4. The flow of water that is injected into the rings is controlled to achieve optimum bed fluidization. High specific gravity particles are captured and retained in the concentrating cone.
5. Upon conclusion of the concentrate cycle, concentrates are flushed from the cone into the concentrate launder through port.
1. High concentrating ratio and high recovery
2. Total process automation, steady recovery performance
4. Environmentally friendly(requires no chemical additives or reagents)
5. Low water and electricity requirements
6. Low production costs, durable wear parts, minimal maintenances requirements
7. Compact design requiring less space, easy merged into the existing mining processing
8. Quick payback on investment, typically lass than half year
Rugged design and a high degree of quality manufacturing ensures that every Concentrator will provide many years of reliable, trouble-free operation in even the most severe operating environments.
|Bowl Cone Rotation||r/min||800||600||480||400||360|
Based on the clients' request and budget, we will offer equipment pictures, working site videos, plant processing diagram, assemble drawings, foundation drawings, and plant layout. Clients are welcome to visit our factory, also our equipment working site from former clients.
Our experienced technicians is available on the phone also the internet, clients can get instance guidance by telephone, email, online service anytime, anywhere. As clients' request, we will send technician to the mine site to guide the installation, trial run test, and training operators until the plant works normally.
Normally, the equipment warranty is 18 months since installation, but can extend as long as 24 months as the clients' request. Equipment spares will be offered with manufacturing cost in at least 10 years since the order is placed. To establish long term cooperation, we will regularly call and email our clients, to check the equipment working condition, offer suggestions for maintenance, and if necessary we will pay a visit to clients to solve the problems caused during equipment working.
Welcome to visit our factory in your free time.Our engineers will help find the best solutions for your mining project.
You can contact me as follow: