Alluvial Gold Recovery Machine Centrifugal Concentrator with High Efficiency
|FOB Price:||US $4,500-8,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,500-8,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HC
- Voltage: 380V
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Energy Saving: Energy Saving
- Color: Blue
- Condition: New
- Trademark: Henghong
- Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
- Type: Gravity Separator
- Weight: 2T
- Material Feature: Heat Resistant
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Customized: Customized
- Delivery: 15days
- Transport Package: as Per Customer′s Requirement
- HS Code: 8474100000
Centrifuge is kind centrifugal concentration equipment. It can be used not only for placer gold mining, but also for hard rock mining to recover the natural gold, replacing amalgamation. It is also used to recover gold from the old tailings, placer and raw ore.
The Gold Concentrator retrieves pieces of fine gold from ore without having to use gold cyanidation, an expensive process that uses chemicals to extract gold from ore. The Gold Concentrator is a centrifuge device used primarily in gold mining.
The STL Centrifuge will separate any heavy material from any light material so long as there is sufficient difference in the densities of the individual particles in question. The Concentrator can treat particle sizes from below 10 microns up to a maximum of 6mm and is most commonly used for recovery in Gold and Platinum. Other recovery uses include Mercury, Palladium, Tantalum, Copper, Silver and Diamond Indicator Minerals.
Structure and working principle
1. Slurry feeding 2. Inner liner 3. Outside cover 4.Concentrate 5. Motor
6.Driving belt 7. Backwash water 8. Frame 9. Damping device
1. Fluidization water is introduced into the concentrate cone through a series of fluidization holes.
2. Feed slurry is then introduced through the stationery feed tube and into the concentrate cone. When the slurry reaches the bottom of the cone it is forced outward and up the cone wall under the influence
of centrifugal force.
3. The slurry fills each ring to capacity to create a concentrating bed. Compaction of the concentrating bed is prevented by fluidization process.
4. The flow of water that is injected into the rings is controlled to achieve optimum bed fluidization. High specific gravity particles are captured and retained in the concentrating cone.
5. Upon conclusion of the concentrate cycle, concentrates are flushed from the cone into the concentrate launder through port.
1. High concentrating ratio and high recovery
2. Total process automation, steady recovery performance
4. Environmentally friendly(requires no chemical additives or reagents)
5. Low water and electricity requirements
6. Low production costs, durable wear parts, minimal maintenances requirements
7. Compact design requiring less space, easy merged into the existing mining processing
8. Quick payback on investment, typically lass than half year
Rugged design and a high degree of quality manufacturing ensures that every Concentrator will provide many years of reliable, trouble-free operation in even the most severe operating environments.
|PARTICLE SIZE (mm)||0-3||0-4||0-6||0-6||0-6|
|PRESSURE WATER (Mpa)||0.04||0.12||0.4||0.4||0.6|
Our company was established in 1995 with the registered capital of 1000000. We have more than 100 staffs: 18 research engineers ,60 technicians and expencienced after-sale service team. Our company covers an area of 20000 square meters and wons several awards of excellent local enterprise .We are acknowledged as the backbone enterprises in metallurgical industry.
We will provide you with the prior plan, process flowchart design and production equipment in line with your special needs.
We will send technicians to you for guiding the equipment installation, commissioning and staff
We will regularly pay return visit to customers for establishing a long-term and friendly relationship.
All machines have one year warranty to make sure your machine work well.
Warmly welcome you come to visist our factory
Our factory located at Ganzhou city, Jiangxi province, China.
Visit line: Take flight from your country to Guangzhou airport in China, and then take flight from Guangzhou to Gan zhou airport, then we will send the car to pick you up from Ganzhou airport.
Contact Person: Iris Huang