China Nelson Concentrator for Gold Concentrator
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-14,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $5,000-14,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets Per Months|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: STLB 60 Nelson Concentrator
- Voltage: 380V
- Material: Steel
- Certification: ISO9001:2008, ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Customized: Customized
- Capacity(T/H): 10-40t/H
- Feeding Size: < 6mm
- Application: Gold/Platinum/Palladium/Tantalum/Copper and etc.
- Transport Package: Export Standard for Stlb Series
- Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
- Type: Gravity Separator
- Weight: 1300kg
- Material Feature: Wear Resisitant
- Energy Saving: Energy Saving
- Color: as Your Requirment
- Condition: New
- Production Capacity: 0.2-100 T/H
- Standard Feeding Concentration: 35%
- Trademark: Henghong Nelson Concentrator
- Specification: 1970*1670*1750mm
- HS Code: 8474100000
Henghong Nelson Concentrator STLB Water- jacketed gold centrifugal concentrator is a kind of centrifugal concentration equipment. It can be used not only for placer gold mining, but also for hard rock mining to recover the natural gold, replacing amalgamation. It is also used to recover gold from the old tailings.
Five models are available. Application shows that the recovery can be as high as 90%, especially for the case in recovering the natural gold in lode ore with 65% of the ore having a milling size of 0. 074mm, the recovery for the natural gold is expected up to 98%, For that natural gold of 0.004mm in particle size, the recovery is 97%. The cleaning up cycle is 1~4 hours, and the upgrade ratio is up to 1,000 times. The equipment is patented in China.
1. Fluidization water is introduced into the concentrate cone through a series of fluidization holes.
2. Feed slurry is then introduced through the stationery feed tube and into the concentrate cone. When the slurry reaches the bottom of the cone it is forced outward and up the cone wall under the influence
of centrifugal force.
3. The slurry fills each ring to capacity to create a concentrating bed. Compaction of the concentrating bed is prevented by fluidization process.
4. The flow of water that is injected into the rings is controlled to achieve optimum bed fluidization. High specific gravity particles are captured and retained in the concentrating cone.
5. Upon conclusion of the concentrate cycle, concentrates are flushed from the cone into the concentrate launder through port.
1. High concentrating ratio and high recovery
2. Total process automation, steady recovery performance
4. Environmentally friendly(requires no chemical additives or reagents)
5. Low water and electricity requirements
6. Low production costs, durable wear parts, minimal maintenances requirements
7. Compact design requiring less space, easy merged into the existing mining processing
8. Quick payback on investment, typically lass than half year
Rugged design and a high degree of quality manufacturing ensures that every Concentrator will provide many years of reliable, trouble-free operation in even the most severe operating environments.
|Bowl Cone Rotation||r/min||800||600||480||400||360|